I must admit to finding the original recipe on another blog by The Gingersnap Girl (I have adapted it slightly).
I have only made these once so far but they were an instant hit with B & Small!
12oz Icing Sugar
2 1/2 oz Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
4 Large Egg Whites
1 tbs Vanilla Extract
8oz Chocolate Chips
4oz Mini Marshmallows
2 1/2oz Broken Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Sift the icing sugar & cocoa powder, then whisk in the salt.
- Add the egg whites & vanilla extract. Whisk to combine until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips & biscuit pieces.
- Chill the mixture for 1hr in the fridge. (I missed this bit by mistake & they turned out fine. But I will try to remember next time to see what difference it makes.)
- Divide the mixture into 12 cookies on the baking trays.
- Place 4-5 marshmallows on tops of each cookie.
- Place the baking trays in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake for 12 -13 minutes.
- Leave to cool (if you have the patience!)